Thursday, July 7, 2011

How could you

this is really bugging me. I cant believe that the cold hearted wretch got away with murder.
Casey Anthony, you are a vile human being. To the jury how could you find that evil woman not guilty.
All of America saw the trial , we all saw the same as you jurors did. We were all screaming GUILTY, while you said NOT GUILTY. What a blow to the stomach, hearing that verdict I could have died.
That poor little girl wont get justice. I can only imagine what that poor girl was thinking in her final hours of her life. Why did my mommy do this. This woman no cant call her a woman "this THING" should be sterilized. People who kill their children or any children should have their right to be a parent taken away.  I am so sad for this little girl.  I guess the comfort I get is knowing that God will take care of her punishment. 

RIP Caylee

No comments: