Saturday, March 20, 2010

no I havent forgotten about my blog

believe it or not I am still trying to recover from the oral surgery. I have ended up with dry socket (just like my last wisdom tooth extraction that was on the left side) its just the bottom right that has dry socket. Any one that has gone through this knows how painful it is. I have been on pain killers since the 9th, codeine does wonders for someone who is constipated normally anyway. So yeah pooping is rough. My tooth hole hurts and I have a clove oil soaked gauze stuffed in my tooth hole. I am still on a soft food diet which sucks. I have to stay on the soft foods at the very least until the 25th when I go in to have the disgusting gauze removed. I suspect that I will continue to eat soft foods until probably the last week of March. I am hoping to get back to exercising soon. I havent gained any weight I have lost some weight which I am sure will come back when my diet gets back to normal though I will try to keep it off. Plans? I don't know right now. I just want to do something. I want to be active again because sitting on the couch is exhausting. Yeah this is kind of a complaint entry today as I am bored to tears and tired of soft food. Well I am going to go roll around in my self pity.... poor me and the stupid tooth hole.

smile ..... it could be worse I suppose.

No comments: