Friday, March 5, 2010

slight derail 65 days left

okay okay..... I am here... I didn't fail but I got slightly off track.
for about a week now I have been way off on my diet. I was eating way too much and way too much of it was junk food. I mean really junk food, chocolate and ice cream... Why? because I like to eat when I worry. so I have a new goal for me aside from my workouts. starting March 6 2010 I will not eat junk food, or meat (dont really like meat anyway) , white breads, sugars etc. until Mothers Days which is May 9 2010 that is 65 days away. I want to journal it everyday so I stay on track... Need to bring in my OCD dry erase board ( and yes I mean obsessive compulsive disorder lol) and monitor.  I intend to drink at least 64 oz of water a day too.
No Soda either. I want to see how my body will adjust to being healthier. Its not just for me but for my kids too. I need to be a better example for my kids so they are healthy kids that grow into healthy adults.

On Tuesday I have oral surgery so I will be somewhat out of commission for a few days.

Thank God for fresh starts.

No comments: