Tuesday, February 2, 2010

#19

I woke up this morning even more swollen then yesterday. my face is so puffy that I can see my cheeks if I look down (face cheeks not butt cheeks lol). My allergies are going crazy, burning nose, watery eyes same old crap. I hate having an allergy problem. This isn't the worst they have been, the worst they have been was several years ago my eyes were swollen shut. now that was freaky looking. well I couldnt see lol but I can imagine what everyone else saw.  So anyway I did my EA Sports Active More Workouts #19 of my six week challenge. not too too bad. I then followed that up with a lot of boxing. it was fun but my arms will be hurting tomorrow for sure. Then I went to my trusty garage and finished up my walking..  Now am done with my workouts for tonight. Thank God. I hope I wake up tomorrow and not be swollen. This is starting to get annoying.
So until tomorrow!
See ya later

No comments: