Thursday, February 25, 2010

delayed post about mondays weigh and measure

I did weigh and measure on monday. I still weighed 186.5 so I went back down after vacation.
although today I was 186.0 :) I lost two inches over all. I am super excited about that. I am still boxing on my EA Sports Active More Workouts. I changed it up a bit though. I don't like the music on the game so I put my i-pod on and blast that music while I am boxing. I find that using fast paced music with a good beat I get an even better work out. I burn nearly 100 calories more just adding music, it causes me to get more in tune with the beat and work harder. I haven't made it back to the gym yet. I swear though I am going to go on Monday with or with out my husband. any way I need to go to sleep. I have been getting up like 20 times a night (GoWear Fit says so and I believe it I am up and down all night long) so I need more sleep. tomorrow I will try and go to bed by 9 instead of midnight.

night all

No comments: