Monday, February 15, 2010

ho hummmm

So I did weigh and measure today. where is the sad face when ya need one. I gained 1 pound from vacation. booo hisssss. and no change in measurements.  I think its the rice I am eating, too many carbs and my body doesn't handle sodium very well at all. I swell up every time I have salt. Not an excuse just thinking out loud. So there it is. Now that I have had my pity party lets move on.

My Total Loss for my EA Sports Active More Workouts Six Week Challenge
13.25 inches lost HOLY COW I lost over a FOOT in SIX WEEKS.
Total Weight Lost 11.5 pounds Almost 2 pounds a week

I really do love that workout too. I love that it is fun, and really goes by so fast.
I wish my living room was larger so I could do my Squash better. Its hard to move back and forth in a small space. I love love love the boxing. I am considering taking up boxing this summer.

I am very ready to go back to the gym with my hubby. It will be easier to get my steps in with a treadmill.
Like I said last night I did over 20k steps but tonight I only did a little over 6k. Reason for that
I decided I would clean out my storage closets. Not sure that was a great idea. The whole bottom floor of my house looks like hell. So I have another full day of going through things.

Today I went through all the kids baby clothes. My poor hubby is lucky I had a hysterectomy because touching all those cute little baby clothes makes me want to have a little baby again. Kind of makes me sad that at 32 years old I can't have anymore kids even if I did want to. Oh well some things in life we really don't have control over. :(
It was funny going through some of the clothes though. I found I was wanting to keep clothes that don't fit me.
I really don't want to do that. I want to keep what fits and give away what doesn't. There are lots of people out there that need clothes and can't buy them. I am more than happy to give my things away to those less fortunate than I .  I am a lucky girl to be able to have the things I do and to be able to stay home with my children.
My kids are very important to me and my husband. I make sure I am very active in their school, and homework.  Right now we are talking with them about things that are good for your body. Eating the right things and being active. I want them to make good choices so when they are adults they will be healthy.
They even Box with me now. I love that. It's cute to have them do those things with me.


About my GoWear Fit, I still love it and its a great tool to have. Sometimes we need a reminder to be more active. Its doing its job of being my fitness conscience. Any one that needs that extra boost should get one.
 I have had no problems with it at all. The battery stays good forever. I just sync it in the morning and go about my day, and when it beeps at me to tell me I have met one of my goals I smile and know I am getting healthier.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow:{ yikes so  I better get some sleep.

Sorry such a long post.
Sleep well everyone

No comments: