Friday, February 12, 2010

Back and Just finished

We got back yesterday, exhausted but I still managed to do my #23 workout. Its so hard to get back in the groove even after less than a week gone. I did not meet my any of my goals on my GoWear Fit, but this trip was just a personal trip that was emotionally exhausting. Any way I didn't eat badly pretty much the whole trip. I did have one meal at On The Border, and one at Red Lobster. Aside from those two I had Subway which I will add I am so sick of Subway. Jared Fogal (I think thats how you spell it lol) is amazing, I know for a fact that could not eat Subway every day.. As it was I ate it enough on this short trip that I didn't want to eat food if it was at Subway. ANY WHERE BUT SUBWAY ..  So I am done with that trip. I am tired of being in my car. I am tired of hearing the GPS say recalculating. recalculating everytime we had to get fuel, eat lunch, stop to pee, get a hotel etc etc etc.  We did see lots of  Border Patrol as we were going along our route in Texas. Had to stop and answer are you American? Steve was tempted to say SE Senor. lol. But this is about exercise right..

So yesterday I did #23 and today I did the final #24. I was elated when I got my six week challenge trophy and my completed six week challenge in six weeks or less trophy. Then tonight I did my 15k steps in my garage. I can tell you I am so ready to go back to the gym for my steps because this walking around in circles in the garage is for the birds or well in my case the garage is for my car. I will be starting a new Six week Challenge probably on Monday. and will set it to hard level.  Hopefully my weigh and measure on Monday will have good results although with my vacation I am not so sure. I guess we will see Monday right?

No comments: