Friday, February 5, 2010

wow I am so tired.

I have been all over the place today and yesterday. Just getting done with the kids school partys and getting ready for our trip. Tomorrow is my EA Sports Active More Workouts  #21 wahooo.... So at this very moment I have 4 workouts left in my six week challenge. My body has changed leaps and bounds since I started this journey. Like I have said before I am going to start another six week challenge when I get back from my trip.
Should only be gone a week.  I am excited to to see my final weigh in which I might do on the 15th. I don't want to change my weigh in day just because I finish my six week challenge. I will also measure on that Monday too.
Partly because I don't want to take my scale and measuring tape with me on a trip. The OCD side of me wants to take it. lol.  I bought myself a cheese stuffed crust pizza a few days ago and put it in my freezer, but decided I didn't need it or want it. I did have some ice cream though but didn't finish the bowl I dished up. I ate what I wanted out of it then threw the rest away. I know wasteful but I didn't want to eat it out of guilt. I did stay away from all the party foods at the kids school, most of them are easy to stay away from because well I hate marsh-mellows and gummy candy and hard candy. Do people know what that stuff is made out of. Well if you don't consider yourself lucky or unlucky lol. I like chocolate and cakes without icing. I don't care for cookies either.
One mom even brought really expensive cupcakes from "The Cupcakery" red velvet cupcakes but I refused to eat them. Ever notice how people are try to get you to eat junk food when you tell them your trying to lose weight? Oh come on just one won't hurt you. And why is that? hmmmmmm . No it wasn't one cupcake that lead me to be where I am today. It was too much of everything, it was eating things when I really didn't want it.
But the whole point is I ate what I wanted and didn't over eat. I didn't give in to people telling me oh just have one of this or one of that. Do I need to carry a cross to keep these food pushers away.
Back away evil junk food demons lol...

So on my GoWear Fit, I am so in love with it. Its so easy to wear and I love hearing it beep when I hit my goals. Just a chirping reminder that I am doing good things for my body.

GO ME
I am on the road to being the best I can be

No comments: