Sunday, February 21, 2010

sabotage

I know I know... its been a while since my last entry.

so I have been sabotaged by my own husband.. I don't know why he doesn't get it. You know I am unhappy like I am and I am trying to change. His solution. Donuts, burritos, candy, pizza what ever he can buy that no one should eat. I don't even want to weigh in tomorrow with all the crap I have been eating this week. I haven't been great about exercising either. I got side tracked on my cleaning out the storage closets in my house. Good thing came out of that though.. I gave away about 8 bags of clothes, toys and household products.  That's a ton of stuff. point of all this crap is I am responsible for allowing myself to sample too much and not move enough.
So as of probably Tuesday I will be going back to my gym and doing my EA Sports Active. I am still have my GoWear Fit on and its working very well. I will post more tomorrow.

No comments: