Monday, February 1, 2010

weigh and measure

Ok so I did my measurements today. 1.75 inches lost this week. 1 inch in my abs, .5 inch in my hips and .25 inch on my left thigh (lol yeah only one thigh). I only lost 1 pound but I woke up and I am very very swollen. I suspect that I will drop a couple of pounds by tomorrow. I exercised a lot yesterday and I am sore everywhere.
I really got into my EA Sports Active More Workouts "Boxing" and "Step". I also completed workout #18, 6 more left in the six week challenge. So I decided to copy and paste my read out for my GoWear Fit. So here it is. You can see that the calorie burn for me yesterday was 3878! I didn't stop moving all day.. and I did 16306 steps.  So I will go for now today. I may be back today but I will be back for sure tomorrow. I will probably weigh and measure again tomorrow after all the swelling goes away it just wont be an "official" weigh in.

first time didn't work right so here is the summary report from the GoWear Fit I hope it works if not I will work on it later












 

 

No comments: