Sunday, February 14, 2010

20,000+

I did over 20,000 steps today... and ouch I totally feel each and every one of them.
I didn't do any EA Sports Active More Workouts today. I did that yesterday and it was boxing for 42 minutes I burned over 400 calories in my living room.. Go me! Today I decided to challenge myself to 20k steps. I made it too, there at the end of it I didn't know if I would make it. At this present time I hate having to go up and down my stairs in the house because my legs are so sore. I am nervous about my weigh and measure tomorrow. First weigh and measure since vacation. Hope the tape measure and scale are kind. I also did a lot of double leg lifts. ouch ouch ouch.. my tummy is sore. I am hoping that when the kids go back to school next week I can finally go back to the gym. We do pay for it every month... probably should use it more often... lol....
any way.. until tomorrow morning. good night

No comments: